Project activities will follow the three main parts of the project.
A – 1st year : Alert – Motivate – Diagnose
* Raise the involvement and participation – make the entire educational community to build the largest possible participation
* Gather data and identify problems
B – 2nd year – Action phase
Activities related to the development and testing of the collection “Boost your green!”
*Prioritize and organize an action plan
*Reflect on observable elements that can be recognized as indicators of success for each of the activities and to collect data throughout the action.
*Compare the actions and their results in the 6 fields
*Evaluate the effects of actions and their consistency with the proposed objectives
*The material collected allows to develop a portfolio of the the actions performed
C. 3rd year – Innovation phase
* Negociation of new challenges and new goalss
* Reflect on observable elements that can be recognized as indicators of success for each of the activities and to collect data throughout the action.
* Test the innovative actions in every school and their results in the 6 fields
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflect the views only of the authors and the Commission cannot be held responsi¬ble for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.